Girl hats are increasingly gaining popularity thanks to the chic, casual feel that they give. Traditionally, hats were considered masculine or athletic. With the current fashion trend, the feminine aspect of hats was brought out. Today, hats are used as an accessory to give an outfit a casual feel. Hats are especially perfect during the summer for protecting your face from the sun or to stylishly hide messy hair.
Whatever your taste of girl hats, here are a few tips to help you get that stylish look that will turn heads.
- First, it is important to ensure that you get the hat of the correct size. Before making a purchase, take your time to fit it. For online buyers, measure your head and check the size before buying.
- Baseball hats are perfect when going outdoors on a sunny day. Achieve that cute, perfect look by pairing your hat with a shirt dress and sporty sneaks.
- Another perfect way to wear your baseball hat is pairing it with fitting jeans, a tank top, and some slip-on sneakers. This look is classic, casual, and comfortable.
- Not sure how to style your hair when wearing a hat? It is always a good idea to braid it.
- Dress down a tank dress with your favorite girl hat, sneakers, and a sweater. This casual look is simple, perfect for spring. For a chic look, tie the sweater around the waist.
- Carry your favorite hat with you to the beach for extra protection from the sun.
- Achieve that chic look by pairing your hat with denim or leather jacket. For a more relaxed feel, wear your baseball hat backward.
- If you are all about going with the trends, then a faux-leather or leather hat is a perfect option. Consider going all black for that super chic look.
- Suede hats are also very trendy, and they give a classic look.
- Going out with your friends and you are not sure what to wear? A graphic tee, fitting jeans, pretty flats, and a baseball hat is always a go-to look.
- How about pairing your hat with a plain tee and some boyfriend jeans.
- Match a pencil skirt with a hat for a casual, simple look.
- Use an all-black hat to dress down your skinny jeans and heels. Make that look even more chic with a sleek ponytail.
- Want an effortless summer look? Your favorite hat, a crop top and a pair of short is a perfect match.
- To achieve a pop of uniqueness and style, consider getting a quilted hat. It is unique and fun.
- Achieve a celebrity look by pairing your baseball hat with a simple dress and chunky sunglasses. Make that look pop even more by adding a light scarf.
- Get that Kylie Jenner look by pairing your hat and jeans with a tied front knot tee.
- Some people associate hats with sports only. Don’t want this? How about going for a hat with a cute saying on it?
All of these are perfect summer outfit ideas for an afternoon outdoors. Which one is your favorite? Would you give any of these a try? If so, all the best achieving that chic, simple look.